To enter to win a $100 Dollar General gift card, all you have to do is take the Dollar General Survey, aka DGCustomerFirst Survey, which is the most exciting and popular sweepstakes promotion in the entire country.
Customers and fans of Dollar General are always welcome to share their thoughts and opinions with the company. The DG firm’s goal is to provide each customer with an individualized and unique service. You can win a $100 gift card if you’ve purchased at any of their 16, 000 US locations during the last six months. After taking part in the GGCustomerFirst.com survey, customers are eligible to enter the Dollar General $100 Cash Sweepstakes.
Conducting a survey is a tried and true method for gathering information about the opinions and experiences of a wide range of clients. The results of the GGCustomerFirst customer satisfaction survey will help the organization enhance the quality of the services it offers. Visitors to www.dgcustomerfirst.com who meet the survey’s eligibility requirements can take part in the survey.
|Survey Reward||$100 Gift Card|
|Time to Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||6 Month|
|Coupon Valid For||6 Month|
How to take DGCustomerFirst Survey?
- Get online and go to www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Start by entering the date and time of your visit together with the store’s number and the 15-digit survey code found on the bottom of your receipt.
- We’re about to start the customer satisfaction survey, during which you’ll be asked to score several aspects of your shopping experience, including the general quality of the store, the variety of products offered, the helpfulness of the staff, the efficiency of the checkout process, and so on.
- You will be asked to rate many additional features of the store and its staff.
- After you have finished reviewing everything, you will be asked to provide some further feedback regarding your shopping experience.
- Your name, telephone number, and email address will be among the final bits of data requested.
- Your name will be entered into the sweepstakes after you finish the survey, and you’ll be contacted if you win.
DGCustomerFirst.com Survey Rules
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents are the only people eligible to join DGCustomerFirst.
- The age requirements for entry are set at 18.
- All participants are only allowed one entry per entry period.
- If you are selected as a potential winner, the administrator will contact you via e-mail or phone call, and you will have 3 days to respond with your full postal address.
- There are a total of 520 prizes up for grabs, with 10 winners chosen at random during each entry period.
DGCustomerfirst Com Survey Tips & Tricks
- Be sure to enter the sweepstakes when you finish the survey.
- It doesn’t seem like you got an invitation to the survey! You can get a survey invitation by making a small purchase and keeping the receipt.
- The daily quota of participants has been set at 1.
- It appears that there is no restriction to how often you can enter the sweepstakes beyond the daily maximum.
About Dollar General
Dollar General is a chain of variety stores that operates in the United States and has its corporate headquarters in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. The company was first established in 1939 as a family-owned enterprise, and in 1968 it became public on the stock market. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 locations across the United States. More than $27 billion in earnings were made by the business in 2019, making it one of the most profitable retailers in rural areas of the United States.
Dollar General Contact Details
Address: 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072
Phone Number: +1-615-855-4000, 877-463-1553
- Dollar General Official Website : www.dollargeneral.com
- Dollar General DGCustomerFirst Survey Portal : https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com
This post has lots of information for readers who are interested in participating in the Dollar General Survey at dgcustomerfirst.com.
The data I’ve presented above comes straight from the Dollar General Sweepstakes Survey page on their official website. My sincere wish is that this was informative for you.
You can leave your thoughts on the DG Customer First Survey down below.
Don't miss to check TellTheBell Survey by TacoBell.