Participate in the JackListens Survey at www.jacklistens.com and get a coupon for free tacos or a buy one, get one free offer at Jack in the Box.
Visitors to Jack In The Box are encouraged to participate in the JackListens customer satisfaction survey. This won’t take long or entail too many resources. A receipt from your most recent visit to Jack In The Box is all that is required. with some time to spare.
In business, the best kind of customer is the one that provides constructive feedback. Someone made a mistake, and now they know better. Your preferred eating establishment is the same way.
By taking the quick JackListens Survey at www.jacklistens.com, you can tell Jack’s restaurant what you didn’t like about your dinner. Is it possible that the dish simply wasn’t what you were hoping for because of poor quality ingredients or preparation? Do not be shy about sharing your unpleasant opinions. Stop being so coy and reveal the whole truth. They decided to do this poll so they could find out what their strengths and weaknesses were. And in return, they reward you with a coupon for FREE tacos or a BOGO offer, which you can use on your next visit.
|Survey Reward||Coupon for FREE Tacos or BOGO Offer|
|Time to Complete||<5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||7 Days|
How to take JackListens Survey?
- The survey can be started at www.jacklistens.com.
- Both English and Spanish are available for your perusal.
- A 14-digit survey code can be found on your receipt; keep in mind that you have only three days from the date of purchase to enter the code.
- Click “Yes” after selecting the location of the restaurant you most recently visited.
- In addition to selecting the type of service you used (drive-thru, carry out, or dine in), you’ll need to enter the date and time printed on your receipt.
- Please share your thoughts on your meal and the service you received by answering a few simple questions.
- There will be a satisfaction survey when you click the “Continue” button.
- You’ll be asked a series of questions about your experience and given a validation number at the end of the survey that must be entered on your receipt.
- Taking the survey receipt to a Jack In The Box within 7 days of completion will get you a free taco or BOGO offer with your next purchase.
www.JackListens.com Survey Rules
- Must be 18+.
- Coupons won in the survey have no monetary value.
- There can only be one submission per survey code.
- The customer completing the survey should not be an employee of the company.
JackListens Survey Tips & Tricks
- Make a note of the validation code located at the bottom of your receipt so that you may participate in the survey.
- Have no survey code? Simply purchase a beverage and keep the receipt to receive a code to take part in the JackListens survey.
- The survey and voucher are available as often as you like, so feel free to take them every day if you like (you just need a valid survey invitation).
About Jack In The Box
A popular American fast food franchise, Jack in the Box, was established in San Diego, California on February 21, 1951 by Robert O. Peterson (1916–1994). The West Coast of the United States is the primary focus of the chain’s nearly 2,200 outlets. Aside from the West Coast, you may find restaurants in Phoenix, Denver, Albuquerque, El Paso, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Baton Rouge, Nashville, Charlotte, Kansas City, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Guam. Prior to its sale to Apollo Global Management in December 2017, the firm also ran the Qdoba Mexican Grill franchise.
Jack In The Box is famous for their chicken tenders, fries, burgers, cheeseburgers, and other American classics, as well as some more exotic options like tacos and egg rolls.
Jack In The Box Contact Details
Address: JACK IN THE BOX INC. Attn: Guest Relations 9330 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA 92123-1516
Phone Number: +1-(858) 522-4716
Jack In The Box Social Media:
- Jack In The Box Official Facebook
- Jack In The Box Official Twitter
- Jack In The Box Official Instagram
- Jack In The Box Official YouTube
- Jack In The Box Official Website: www.jackinthebox.com
- Jack In The Box Coupons and Offers: www.jackinthebox.com/offers
- Jack In The Box Official Survey Portal: www.jacklistens.com
Jack in the Box wants to hear from its customers on their most recent visits. If you have three to five minutes, please fill out the JackListens Feedback Survey so that they can think creatively about how to serve you better in the future. The restaurant values your feedback and looks forward to reading your review.
Share your thoughts openly, and you’ll be rewarded with discount vouchers. If you redeem the coupons, you’ll get free food. There is a 72-hour time limit from the time you receive the Jack In The Box survey code until it becomes invalid. The question then becomes, “Why not get started right away?” Take the survey now or risk missing out on your chance at free tacos.
Don't miss to check Lowes Survey by Lowe's.