Participate in the TellCulvers Survey at TellCulvers.com with this step-by-step guide and receive a coupon for a FREE dessert at Culver’s.
Free desserts are being offered by the Culver’s restaurant chain in exchange for a short online customer feedback survey. The company is conducting this survey to find out how to serve its customers better in its stores and online.
Customers are automatically entered to win the tacos; there is no prize or sweepstakes required. If you have a recent receipt, you can join and take the survey, which should take no more than 5 minutes of your time. In exchange for your time, Culver’s will give you a coupon code for a free dessert after you’ve finished the survey.
This survey is being conducted by Culver’s in an effort to gain customer insight and provide a line of communication with its patrons. This kind of information will help the business grow, which will make the customer experience better.
Responding to the survey and earning the free dessert just requires a single purchase. Read this article carefully, and get ready to take part in the TellCulvers Survey.
|Survey Reward||Free Dessert at Culver’s|
|Time to Complete||5 minutes or less|
|Receipt Valid For||2 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||–|
How to take TellCulvers Survey?
- You should go to Culver’s and order something to get a purchase receipt if you don’t have one.
- Don’t throw away your purchase receipts, instead keep them safe. You’ll need them while doing a survey!
- Have your receipt handy and go to https://www.tellculvers.com/.
- Choose between English and Spanish as your preferred language.
- Type in the TRN number and the 18-digit survey code found on your receipt.
- To start the survey, hit the blue “START” button.
- Type in the three-digit restaurant code. Find the code at the top of your receipt. Just type it in, then proceed by clicking “Next.”
- Complete the TRN number field. Then, move on by selecting the “Next” option.
- Help Culver’s serve you better by answering a few questions about their service, food, staff, cleanliness, and ambiance.
- Please be as candid as possible in answering the survey’s various questions.
- Please provide your contact information. The discount code will be sent to you when you submit your information.
In exchange for taking the time to fill out the TellCulvers.com Survey, participants will be sent a discount code through email that may be used for a free dessert at their next visit to Culver’s.
- In order to participate in the Tell Culver customer survey, customers must be 18 or older and legal residents of the United States.
- Family members of current or former employees of Culver or any of its parent, member, affiliate, subsidiary, or agency companies are not eligible to participate.
- This includes any and all federal, state, and municipal rules.
Survey Tips & Tricks
- Save your receipt with the survey code in case you need it while doing the survey.
- Have no survey code? Simply make one purchase and keep the bill receipt to get a survey code to take part in the survey.
- The free coupon may only be redeemed once per receipt.
- As far as I can tell, there is no restriction on the number of times you can do the survey and receive the coupon code; all you need is a new purchase receipt with a new survey code.
It’s fair to say that Culver’s is best described as a regional chain of quick-casual eateries prevalent throughout the Midwest of the United States. The first location opened in the year 1984 in the city of Sauk City, Wisconsin. There are now over 500 locations spread around the country. Furthermore, this company has been in operation for generations within the same family.
Unique snacks, soups, salads, burgers, and sandwiches are just some of the options at Culver’s. However, their selection of scrumptious ice cream and frozen custards has earned them the bulk of their fame. A new taste goes on sale daily.
Culver’s Contact Details
Address: 1240 Water Street, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578, USA
Phone Number: +1 (608) 643 7980
Fax Number: +1 (608) 643 7982
Email ID: [email protected]
Culver’s Social Media:
- Culver’s Official Facebook
- Culver’s Official Twitter
- Culver’s Official YouTube
- Culver’s Official Instagram
- Culver’s Official Website: culvers.com
- Culver’s Customer Survey Website (English): tellculvers.com
- Culver’s Customer Survey Website (Spanish): tellculvers.com/Index.aspx?LanguageID=es-US
So this is all about the TellCulvers Survey. In this blog post, I did my best to provide some useful information about the Culver’s Customer Survey.
Please let me know if there are any issues with the Tell Culvers Survey article. To enter to win a Free Dessert at Culver’s, please take a moment to fill out this survey at www.tellculvers.com.
Nonetheless, if you have any inquiries regarding this survey, please feel free to post a comment below. As quickly as I can, I’ll try to answer your question.
To read more postings and take the survey in this format, please visit happybowls.online, our main site.
Don't miss to check WhataBurger Survey by WhatABurger.