Take a few minutes to fill out this quick survey and you might be entered to win $500. Each month, a new lucky winner will be selected and revealed.
Taco Bell’s official customer feedback and satisfaction portal is called Tellthebell. This official Taco Bell feedback platform was built for one reason: to collect genuine consumer feedback and use it to enhance the Taco Bell experience for everyone. TellTheBell is a popular survey site because it lets people enter huge Taco Bell sweepstakes and get free food and other perks for taking the survey.
|Survey Reward||$500 in Rewards|
|Time to Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||–|
|Coupon Valid For||–|
How to take TellTheBell Survey?
- Go to www.tellthebell.com by opening a web browser.
- If you have a Taco Bell receipt, enter the 16-digit survey code found at the bottom of the receipt, and then click Start.
- Choose from our Drive-Thru, Indoor Seating, and To-Go options for your order.
- We’re about to begin the customer satisfaction survey, during which you’ll be asked to score your whole experience at the restaurant, from the speed of service to the cleanliness of the establishment to the correctness of your order, etc.
- After you’ve given the restaurant a rating, you’ll be asked to elaborate on your visit in a few sentences.
- You will be given the option to enter the sweepstakes.
- At the end of the day, you’ll have to give out your personal details like your name, address, and phone number.
- You have just been entered into Taco Bell’s sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 in cash.
TellTheBell.com Survey Rules
- Only people living in the United States are allowed to join TellTheBell.
- The age requirements for entry are set at 18.
- No employee or member of their household is eligible to participate.
- There is a restriction of one entry per person regardless of the entry method.
- From all valid entries received throughout the entry period, 4 winners will be chosen at random.
- Winner notifications will be sent out within a week of each drawing date.
- If the winner does not react within three business days, they risk losing their prize.
Tell The Bell Survey Tips & Tricks
- After finishing the survey, you will have the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes.
- It doesn’t seem like you got an invitation to the survey! You can get a survey invitation by making a small purchase and keeping the receipt.
- There appears to be a monthly limit of one entry per person for the $500 grand prize, but a new drawing is held each month, so feel free to keep entering (you just need a valid survey invitation).
About Taco Bell
Glen Bell, an entrepreneur from California, established the first location of what would become the Taco Bell network of quick-service restaurants in 1962. The tacos, nachos, burritos, and quesadillas served at the restaurant have earned it a reputation for being among the most popular Mexican-style dishes in the area. PepsiCo acquired Taco Bell in 1978; Yum! Brands is the current owner of the chain of fast food restaurants. In the United States alone, there are over 7000 different Taco Bell locations, while abroad, the chain can be found in approximately 30 different countries with over 500 different locations.
Taco Bell Contact Details
Taco Bell Headquarters Address: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
Phone Number: 1 (800) 822-6235, 1-949-863-4500
- Taco Bell Official Linkedin
- Taco Bell Official Facebook
- Taco Bell Official Twitter
- Taco Bell Official Instagram
- Tell The Bell Survey Portal : www.tellthebell.com
- Taco Bell Official Website : www.tacobell.com
- TellTheBell Customer Survey Winners : https://www.tellthebell.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners
The proverb “Rome was not built in a day” is perfectly illustrated by the history of Taco Bell. You will never forget the success story of Taco Bell, which began as a single restaurant and has since expanded to include more than 7,000 locations in a variety of countries and regions.
The reward for completing the survey at www.tellthebell.com is quite significant. When customers take the TellTheBell survey, they will not only be able to win great prizes, but Taco Bell will also have a better chance to evaluate its own services and make the user experience better.
Don't miss to check McDVoice Survey by McDonalds.