Complete this short TellTims survey from Tim Hortons at TellTims.com and get a coupon to grab a free coupon for Tim Hortons.
Customer feedback on the products and services offered by the brand is the primary goal of the TellTims Survey. Your sincere responses will aid the firm in understanding how you truly feel about the product and what you require from them. Through this survey, the company has made it abundantly clear that their customers’ feedback is highly valued.
Because of this, it’s important to give honest answers to the questions. They are interested in hearing about your experience, regardless of how it went. Tim Hortons can use your comments to fine-tune their offerings and customer service, making future visits more satisfying. For this reason, it is important that your responses accurately portray your intentions for the company. Please use the comments section to let us know what we’ve missed in the survey.
|Survey Reward||FREE TIM HORTONS COUPON|
|Time to Complete||5 Minutes or less|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days|
|Coupon Valid For||30 Days|
How to take TellTims Survey?
- Visit www.telltims.com to participate in the survey.
- Choose the language you wish to read this article in.
- After entering the survey code found on the receipt, press the ENTER button.
- Choose from the options below to rate your overall dining experience.
- Pick the category of products you bought.
- Assess how happy you were with the dining experience.
- Remember to document any issues you face.
- Please respond to the next few questions about your visit.
- Finish the survey by clicking the SUBMIT button.
- Remember to write down the validation code so you can get your free drink at Tim Hortons.
Taking part in the TellTims survey is confirmed. In exchange for your time and honest feedback, Tim Hortons will reward you with a coupon for any one eligible free food item or coffee during your next visit.
TellTims Survey Rules
- You need to be a legal citizen or permanent resident of the USA.
- To take part in the survey, you must have a recent Tim Horton’s receipt.
- You need to be at least 18 years old to join.
- the ability to communicate in either English or Spanish at a fundamental level.
- You have 7 days after making a purchase to fill out the survey. If you don’t, your answers will be thrown out.
- In the 30 days following its issuance, the coupon is valid for one free meal or coffee.
- Keep in mind that you are not allowed to share, sell, scan, or Xerox your code in any way.
- Any given customer is limited to five monthly survey attempts.
Tell Tims Survey Tips & Tricks
- Save your receipt with the survey code in case you need it while doing the survey.
- Have no survey code? Simply make one purchase and keep the bill receipt to get a survey code to take part in the survey.
- The free coupon may only be redeemed once per receipt.
- As far as I can tell, there is no restriction on the number of times you can do the survey and receive the coupon code; all you need is a new purchase receipt with a new survey code.
About Tim Hortons
Canadian coffeehouse and fast food chain Tim Hortons Inc. is more commonly known as Tim Hortons, Tim Hortons, or even Tim’s or Timmie’s. Tim Hortons, headquartered in Toronto, is a Canadian fast food chain known for its coffee and doughnuts. With 5,352 locations in 15 countries as of June 30, 2022, it is Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain.
Originally starting out as a chain of burger joints, Canadian hockey players Tim Horton (1930–1974) and Jim Charade (1934–2009) established the company in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario. After Horton’s untimely death in 1974, his business partner and investor, Ron Joyce, took the helm. Joyce led the company to multibillion-dollar success by increasing its reach. Charade first left the group in 1966, only to return in 1970, and then again from 1993 to 1996.
When Burger King and Tim Hortons reached a purchase agreement on August 26, 2014, the price was US$11.4 billion. Both chains became fully owned by Restaurant Brands International, a Canadian-American holding company that is mostly owned by the Brazilian investment firm 3G Capital, on December 15, 2014.
Tim Hortons Contact Details
Address: 874 Sinclair Rd Oakville, ON L6K 2Y1
Email ID: [email protected]
Tim Hortons Social Media:
- Tim Hortons Official Facebook
- Tim Hortons Official Instagram
- Tim Hortons Official Twitter
- Tim Hortons Official YouTube
- Tim Hortons Official Website: timhortons.com
- TellTims Customer Survey Portal: telltims.com
- TellTims Official Information: timhortons.com/tell-tims-offer-details
- TellTims Canada Survey: telltims.ca
- Tim Hortons Mobile App: Android, iOS
- More Offers and Rewards from Tim Hortons: timhortons.com/timsrewards
So this is all about the TellTims Survey. In this blog post, I did my best to provide some useful information about the Tim Hortons Customer Survey.
Please let me know if there are any issues with the TellTims Survey article. To enter to win a FREE Food Coupon, please take a moment to fill out this survey at www.telltims.com.
Nonetheless, if you have any inquiries regarding this survey, please feel free to post a comment below. As quickly as I can, I’ll try to answer your question.
To read more postings and take the survey in this format, please visit happybowls.online, our main site.
Don't miss to check WeCare Rite Aid Survey by Rite Aid Pharmacy.